- Illegal drugs - gathering information from the public and doctors. A preliminary evaluation of the implementation of knowledge in society. LUinnovation/VINNOVA (Projekt ID: 2014-1006) (research leader)
- Falsified medicines in a multi cultural society. Importance of knowledge exhange between the public and expterixe
- Falsified medicines in a multicultural society. Importance of knowledge exchange between the public and expertise
- Förfalskade läkemedel i ett mångkulturellt samhälle. Betydelsen av kunskapsutbyte mellan allmänhet och expertis
- Spurious and falsified medicines - a danger to public and personal health
- Lundin, S. & Liu, R. (submitted). “Where and how do you buy medicines?” : A pilot survey of consumption strategies among the public in Sweden. Journal of Public Health. Oxford University Press.
- Funestrand, H., Liu, R., Lundin, S. & Troein, M. (2018). Substandard and falsified medical products are a global public health threat. A pilot survey of awareness among physicians in Sweden. Journal of Public Health. Oxford University Press.
- Liu, R. & Lundin, S. (2016). Falsified Medicines : Literature review. Working Papers in Medical Humanities, 2. The Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund University.
Conference contributions (1)
- Lundin, S. & LIU, R. (2016). Where and how do you buy medicines? : Report. Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund University.
Articles in specialist publications and popular press (1)
Print Jan. 21, 2019 of https://www.kultur.lu.se/en/the-department/staff/person/1577/