- Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
Helgonavägen 3, LUX – Hus C, Lund
Box 192, 221 00 Lund
Internal post code 30
I received my Ph.D. from the Stockholm School of Economics in 2001, and I am a professor in business administration specializing in organization and management at Linnaeus University. I am particularly interested in understanding how creativity and entrepreneurship are constructed in the art and cultural fields, and in exploring different ways of researching and writing in a constructionist manner. From August 1, 2022, I am visiting professor in cultural entrepreneurship at the Department of Arts and Sciences.
For a more detailed presentation: https://lnu.se/en/staff/daniel.ericsson/
Other tasks and qualifications
- Editor for the journal Art, Culture & Entrepreneurship
- Research leader Art, Culture and Entrepreneurship
- Subproject leader Inkuis (Cultural entrepreneurship in the field of music) funded by the Kamprad Family Foundation
- Member 'editorial review board' Gender, Work & Organization
Member 'International Scientific Committee' for the conference IMES (Innovation, Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability), University of Economics, Prag.