- Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
Helgonavägen 3, LUX – Hus C, Lund
Box 192, 221 00 Lund
Internal post code 30
I received my Ph.D. from the Stockholm School of Economics in 2001, and I am a professor in business administration specializing in organization and management at Linnaeus University. I am particularly interested in understanding how creativity and entrepreneurship are constructed in the art and cultural fields, and in exploring different ways of researching and writing in a constructionist manner. From August 1, 2022, I am visiting professor in cultural entrepreneurship at the Department of Arts and Sciences.
For a more detailed presentation: https://lnu.se/en/staff/daniel.ericsson/
In the Research Portal you can search and find information about all active researchers, units, publications, projects, infrastructures, and more, to get an overview of Lund University research.My profile in Lund University research portal
- Editor for the journal Art, Culture & Entrepreneurship
- Research leader Art, Culture and Entrepreneurship
- Subproject leader Inkuis (Cultural entrepreneurship in the field of music) funded by the Kamprad Family Foundation
- Associate Editor Culture and Organization
- Member 'editorial review board' Gender, Work & Organization
Member 'International Scientific Committee' for the conference IMES (Innovation, Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability), University of Economics, Prag.