You can turn to our academic advisors if you need guidance or information before and during your studies. You are welcome to contact us if, for example, you have questions about your choice of studies, what supports are available, your courses, the labor market or help with study planning. Perhaps you are thinking about how you can combine free standing courses into a viable degree?
You can meet us on site, call, book a meeting via Zoom or send your questions via email.
We have a duty of confidentiality and do not disclose personal information about you without your consent.
- Archival Science
- Bachelor's Programme in Digital Cultures
- History of Ideas and Sciences
- Intermedia Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Master's Programme in Archival Studies, Library and Information Studies, Museum Studies (ALM)
- Master's Programme in Historical Studies
- Art History and Visual Studies
- Book History
- Project Management and Entrepreneurship in Arts and Humanities
- Master's Programme in Applied Cultural Analysis
- Master's Programme in Visual Culture
- Bachelor's Programme in Fashion Studies
You can of course contact anyone of our academic advisors, regardless of what your question is about.